I missed the Thursday post last week due to the fact I started moving into the apartment that night. I didn’t get much done this last week in terms of production, meaning, no new drawings, no renders, no compositing and no audio work.
However, I can report that the move has been a success and I should be putting some of the final touches on getting my desk and supplies reorganized. I do have a few other things to move next weekend as well, but by mid week I should be back to animating and compositing the first episode.
I am excited to have all of my supplies back at my disposal. This means I can start drawing for episode 2 and also start working beyond that since I have new marker boards to continue to develop the story in the long term. Pictures of the new space will be up soon!